Linkedin & Microsoft
Driving License A-1
Roles & Responsibility
Twelve years of litigation experience as a lawyer from the Trail Court to the Apex Court of India. In the year 2010 While under the supervision of the PJ Law office headed by Mr.P Jegan Advocate at the Supreme Court of India in New Delhi, I trained to draft, appear and argue before the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, National Human Rights Commission, and all Trail Courts, Tribunal, Quasi-Judicial bodies, Govt Authorities in all the jurisdictions. From 2014 onwards working as an Associate Partner in Diligence Law Firm in Coimbatore city, Tamilnadu dealing with classified practicing areas.
I trained to appear and argue before the Supreme Court of India, High court of Delhi and National Consumer Dispute redressed Commission, National Human Rights Commission, and All Trail Courts and Tribunals and Quasi-Judicial Authorities in National Capital Region (NCR) And I trained various skills from him such as drafting pleading and argument, case files and Clients management.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Civil / Criminal / Domestic Violence & Maintenance / Restitution of Conjugal Rights and Divorce/ Senior Citizen Rights / Child Custody & Adoption / Property & Recovery of money, Negotiable instrument, banking & Debt Recovery / Consumer / Provident Fund / Employee State Insurance & Gratuity / Rent & Tenancy, Eviction and Protection law/ Revenue & local Body laws/Labour & service law.
1. Online certificate course on International Law in Action the Arbitration of International Disputes, Leiden University.
2. Online certificate course on Global Diplomacy in the Modern World, University of London
3. Online Certificate course on introduction to International Courts & Tribunal Indian Society for Legal Research, UP
4. Online certificate course on Negotiation fundamentals, ESSEC, Business School, France
5. Online certificate course on International Commercial Arbitration, Enhelion, Haryana.
6. Certificate course on Understanding Information Technology in the corporate Environment from NIIT
7. Online certificate course on Arbitration law in India, law level UP